RVA Pediatrics welcomes and accepts new patients in all three of our offices. Whether you are an expectant parent, are new to the area or are transferring from another practice, our physicians and staff look forward to welcoming you to our practice.
Our board-certified pediatricians can see your child from infancy through adolescence. We follow many of our established patients through their college years. For expectant parents, we offer a complimentary “pre-natal” visit with any one of our providers to ask questions and get to know our office, as well as the individual provider. Once a family is registered, they may make an appointment with any of our providers at any of our clinics at any time.
By choosing our practice, you have access to:
- 365-Day Sick Care: Our office offers the most extensive office hours of any private pediatric practice in the area. We provide sick care 365 days a year, including weekends and most holidays. After hours help line in addition to on-call physicians.
- Quality Medical Care: All of our pediatricians are board-certified by the American Academy of Pediatrics. Our experienced Certified Nurse Practitioners are also here to provide excellent medical care for your child.
- Family-Friendly Offices: All of our locations have been professionally decorated with warm and welcoming family themes. Our offices have separate sick and well waiting areas.
- Sick visits and well child care: We provide walk in visits for your sick or injured child’s needs. Well child care visits are scheduled in advance. Consultations for behavioral problems may also be scheduled in advance.
- Access to our patient portal thru Follow My Health
Expectant parents are encouraged to read through our baby book in preparing for their new arrival.
A list of biographies of our healthcare providers, office photos and detailed office location information is listed in our provider and our location sections.
Our office participates in most major healthcare plans. Please visit our office policies page for further information.
What to bring to your first visit?
- Your child’s insurance card
- Our completed registration form
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician. Please print our records release form if records need to be requested from a previous physician.